Sunday will serve as the final home match for UTA's five-member senior class.
UT Arlington volleyball held a press conference to discuss the upcoming season Monday.
Briana Sharratt and Qiana Canete picked up Sun Belt All-Conference honors for UTA.
Charmaine Whitmore was named to the SBC First Team and Taylor Gross was named to the SBC Second Team.
Karli Nanny saw action for the first time this season and picked up seven kills in just three sets against MVSU.
- Sat out due to injury
- 17 matches
- 54 kills, 18 block assists
- Career-high 8 kills at Appalachian State (9/21)
- 16 matches (5 starts)
- 28 kills, 26 digs, 7 blocks
- Four-year letterwinner for Magnolia West (Magnolia, Texas)
- Two-time team MVP
- Set the all-time kills record at Magnolia West
- First-team All-District four years
- Honor Roll as a junior and senior
- Willowbrook Sports Complex
- Two-time Junior Olympic Qualifier
- One-year letterwinner in track
- Student Council
- Daughter of John and Sherrie Nanny
- Born Sept. 4, 1993
- Business major
VB: Wenger's first whirlwind weekend in Arlington
VB: J.T. Wenger Named UTA Volleyball Coach
VB: Baker conducting national search for head coach
VB: UTA's Seymour retires from coaching
VB: Coastal upsets Arkansas State, claims first-ever SBC ...
VB: Mavs season ends in semifinals